- GOLD 05-OCT-2013, Close Price: 30726.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- COPPER 29-NOV-2013, Close Price: 470.05, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- COPPERM 29-NOV-2013, Close Price: 470.05, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- SILVERMIC 30-NOV-2013, Close Price: 49709.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- SILVERM 30-NOV-2013, Close Price: 49709.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- ZINC 30-SEP-2013, Close Price: 118.65, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- ZINCMINI 30-SEP-2013, Close Price: 118.70, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- LEAD 30-SEP-2013, Close Price: 131.30, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- SILVER1000 30-SEP-2013, Close Price: 48350.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- GOLDM 05-OCT-2013, Close Price: 31164.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
- BRCRUDEOIL 15-OCT-2013, Close Price: 6925.00, High: 0.00, Low: 0.00, Volume: 0
At MCX, Commodities delivery close market prices – As on September 28, 2013.
Gold - Silver have seeing a buoyant. Tremendous increase of around 3 percent in domestic markets in gold is showing. The price of gold has raised the again to Rs 30,000, Rs 50,000, while silver is rises above at its best.
Rapid effect at the domestic exchange in the international exchange is falling. The rupee has get to see as weakness in gold and silver is the passion. The dollar index has reached the highest level in seven months. Even though in China next week going to begin the holidays, such as physical demand is likely to decline.
Gold - Silver is visible boom impressive with crude. in domestic markets crude oil once again gone across the levels Rs 6,500. Risen over production in Texas and now Iran began to get under pressure at the crude oil. Crude oil purchases from lower levels but now gone back. With an edge even in the international exchange is trading close to $ 102.
Yesterday End of the Market, Gold, Silver Commodity Prices:
Want to trade in Indian MCX Market, visit our web links www.100mcxtips.com for trial commodity tips for crude oil visit at here http://www.100mcxtips.com/sureshot-energy-crude-oil-tips.
Estimate reductions in U.S. stimulus packages comex under pressure in gold is visible. Silver also fell by 0.5 per cent. The nymex crude oil has come up down to 103 dollars. Also Brent has also come down and is Now trading below the 109 dollars. Of the rupee against the dollar have firmed today.
Now, with decline by 0.3 per cent on MCX gold is trading down to Rs 30 120. With 0.5 per cent decline mcx silver has occurred down to Rs 49,000. MCX crude oil is trading at Rs 6410 dropped 0.3 percent. Natural gas with a loss of nearly 1 per cent has come to below Rs 224.
Buy-Sell MCX Commodity Trading Tips By Investment Growth Services:
The BSE Sensex fell over 200 points in trading on Wednesday, headed by the loss of consumer, banks, oil and gas and real estate stocks by September revocation Faith and by Thursday.
The monitoring of dynamics, Nifty index also has crept below its key 200-DMA placed at 5840 levels. In accordance to distributors is will probably remain volatile in the absence of signals from global counterparts and as traders square opened positions with traffic.
At 12:45 PM, NIFTY, at :5,828.65, CHG:-63.8/-1.08%, HIGH:5,910.55, LOW:5,813.60.
BSE Midcap Index was down 0.5 per cent and the S&P BSE Smallcap Index dropped 0.13 per cent.
Top Stocks Market Trading Tips for Today, 25/09/2013 By 100McxTips Experts.